VIDEO · Shooting · Editing · Processing
Why a video? - And not just photos?Do you fancy a mountain bike tour? – Compare for yourself, right/above a photo, here a video:
Moving pictures are always a worthwhile investment when it comes to action-packed attractions, extensive programmes or even rules and procedures, which are to be conveyed in as much detail as possible, but in an entertaining and stimulating way.
We offer you both: the impressive still image, which makes you curious to see more, and the bodycam video to suit the action. Plus all "intermediate solutions" in the form of animated picture sequences, special effects, cinemagraphs and image galleries:
Preliminary consultation · proposal submission · preparation
By telephone, Skype, teleconference or - depending on your wishes and the physical distance in a personal meeting - we can obtain a first impression of one another. Among other things, we will discuss the following:
What kind of video do you have in mind?
- Rather nostalgic, black and white, silent movie or contemporary?
- An exciting action film, cloak and dagger, crime thriller ... ?
- A documentary?
- A composition of contemplative impressions?
- . . .
At what time of day / time of year / season does your location present itself from its best side?
- Highlighted by the rising sun in autumn?
- In the evening, when the lights come on?
- In winter, when the log fire crackles?
What do you need the videos for?
- Internet, website, shop?
- Your YouTube channel?
- Social media
- An Image-DVD / Flashstick for your customers or for tour operators?
What should it contain?
- Shots of the exterior? Interior?
- With / without people (guest actors, team, ...)?
- With or without voice-over?
And of course here as well:
Whom should the film / video primarily appeal to?
Following the interview, we will send you a written proposal by e-mail, which we will gladly review by phone to clarify any further queries.
If everything suits you, we will send you your contract and a detailed checklist for the shooting or shooting dates.
Video shooting on site
- Arrival at your location by appointment
- On-site tour and detailed planning of the video sequences together with you
- Videography in and around your location
- Depending on the assignment, team videos and/or videos of the surroundings / places of interest / activities, also videos of events, workshops and conferences
- Final discussion and departure
One or more appointments may be necessary depending on your needs and the situation on location. There may also be changes in the schedule due to external circumstances (weather changes, poor lighting conditions, absence of staff who need to be filmed). This circumstance will, however, already be taken into account in the quotation and/or broken down in terms of price.
Ideally, everything will go smoothly and we will return to the studio with the planned amount of digital material.
Scene selection · editing · processing
- In the studio we will carry out the first scene selection and a rough edit. We will send this to you in low resolution with a watermark for your approval.
- You have the opportunity to query, comment and, if required, suggest alterations.
- This is followed by the final editing of your video.
- You will receive your movie in the agreed format or several formats as per your order.
Delivery formats and additional products
As quoted (or by agreement also in excess of the originally quoted quantity), we will provide you with the following:
- Footage from Full HD to 4K
- Actioncam footage
- Drone imagery
- Professional video editing with / without music and voice-over in German and English - on request also in other languages
- Special effects with filters, time-lapse, slow-motion ...
. . . in all standard formats from Social-Media-Blog to big screen.