CINEMAGRAPH · Photo Animation
Why a Cinemagraph?
A cinemagraph or cinemagram is a still photograph on which specific areas are animated, are in motion. This creates surprising eye-catching effects for the viewer, who spontaneously pays more attention to the image and inevitably "sticks" to it for a longer period of time.
Flowing water in a static landscape, steam or fog rising at certain points, the drifting hair of an otherwise motionless model, flickering flames, lights ... the possibilities are countless.
Conversely, you can also create a cinemagraph from a short video sequence. The sequence is planned and recorded beforehand with regard to this objective. Here, individual image elements are fixed in place, which can create equally spectacular spectator-magnets.
Preliminary consultation · proposal submission · preparation
By telephone, Skype, teleconference or - depending on your wishes and the physical distance in a personal meeting - we can obtain a first impression of one another. Among other things, we will discuss the following:
Who are your dream guests and where do you reach them?
- Whose attention do you want to capture with the special effects that you have in mind?
- Is there already photo material available which is suitable for this purpose?
- Which communication channels would you like to place the images on?
Which emotions should your Cinemagraph evoke? (Apart from the wow factor)
- Meditative, relaxed?
- Surprising, stimulating, motivating?
- Thrilling, sombre, mysterious?
For what purpose do you need your Cinemagraph/s?
- Are you planning an event or a campaign?
- Would you like an unusual eye-catcher on your homepage?
- Is it for use as an animated cover image on social media?/li>
After the meeting, we will send you a written proposal via e-mail, which we will gladly go over again by phone to clarify any further queries.
If everything meets your requirements, we will send you your contract and a detailed checklist for the shooting and/or the shooting dates.
If required, photo shooting on location
We may not even need an on-site appointment for Cinemagrams. Cinemagraphs can also consist of detail shots, these would not necessarily have to be filmed at your location.
For example, we can create a dark mystery scenario, "vintage" or modern, in our studio or in a local forest landscape in a similar environment. Of course, this also applies to any other mood that you would like to depict in an attention-grabbing, partially animated style.
For a particularly authentic and unique presentation of your services, however, we will gladly include the creation of cinemagraphs in our convenient packages. In this case the procedure will be as follows:
- Arrival at your location
- Tour and planning of the image movie together with you
- Photography/Videography in or around your location
- on request also pictures of the surroundings/sights and activities, e.g. mountain bike tour, SUP, hiking, bowling, workshops, conferences ...
- Final meeting and departure
Creation and adjustment
- Your Cinemagraph/s will be created and edited here in our studio and sent to you in low resolution with watermark for review.
- You have the opportunity to ask questions, add comments and/or request alterations.
- The final editing of the Cinemagraph will then follow.
- You will receive your animated image electronically in the agreed format.
Delivery formats and additional products
- We create cinemagrams both in MP4 and GIF format.
- Mostly the MP4 files are smaller, but they are not generally suitable for all purposes.
- Of course, other effects such as the inclusion of animated figures, arrows, speech bubbles or text insertions are also available, which provide additional surprise and increase the time viewers spend watching.